Monday, October 27, 2008

My 'Fridge and My Freezer

Jelymo of "That Pain In The Ass Vegan" Blog tagged me to show pictures of my Fridge and Freezer.


Well folks, this WAS a pain in the ass, 'cause I snapped quick pictures, then had to look at these pictures and wonder what the HECK I had in these cold storage boxes of mystery...
I've tried to label some stuff, but eventually concluded it's all very boring. AND I have way too many cartons of Silk Creamer. AND I need to go shopping!

Here then, in all it's utter excitement, I present...
MY FRIDGE:




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





And next, in even more amazement, you'll see:
MY FREEZER.
.
.
.
.
Mostly full of leftovers,
lots and lots of pesto for later this winter,
and some odd finds from the Asian market.
.
.
.
If you're reading this,
and you haven't participated,
show me what's in YOUR 'fridge.
Or freezer.

10 comments:

Amy said...

Haha, I love seeing other peoples freezers. I snapped photos of mine today for my next post. Mines an absolute bomb site!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Love your freezer and fridge stashes!! :0)

VeganView said...

I knew you would have a totally rockin stocked freezer! Nice labels on everything hehe.

Jen said...

i'm glad i could be a pain in the ass. you get an A+.

River (Wing-It Vegan) said...

That's a lot of pesto! Are you sure you don't have too much of it? You know, I would gladly take some of it to clear up some room in your freezer! :P

Bianca said...

Wow! Could you spare some pesto for a hungry vegan girl?

Chelsea said...

I'll take some pesto too, please!

Calimaryn said...

Your cold boxes are so neatly organized! Mine look like disaster sites. And I wish I had homemade pesto by the pint in my freezer too!

miss v said...

i know what you mean about having so many unlabeled things! sometimes i still can't figure it out even after open the lid. yikes!

Sheree' said...

I was tagged too and thought is was pretty fun. I found stuff in there I had forgotten about. hehe