Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sushi and not much else...

I really haven't had anything blog-worthy lately.

The Sprouts and I are settling into our new "back-to-school-and-work" routine. Lots of good stuff to harvest (it IS Autumn here after all...) but nothing very creative or original.

My friend Froggy will be coming into town for the Holiday weekend (and my birthday - yay!). I'm looking forward to that! We'll be hanging out in Seattle, and I imagine we'll be cooking up some yummy stuff, as well as going out to whatever yummy restaurants we can think of...

Until then, I'll leave you with a pic of this WONDERFUL and ALL VEGETARIAN sushi platter prepared for a friend and I last night. Made by a little neighborhood hole-in-the-wall sushi place that I've come to love. Aren't local places just the best?

Anyway. That's about all. Have a great weekend.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks so good!


i made this weekend your lasagna recipe, i can say that was the first vegan lasagna i ever made and was incredible good, i will never make any non vegan after this, all my family love it!!!

Lori- the Pleasantly Plump Vegan said...

i have been craving sushi so much. yr post has now made me really wanna go get some. we have a local place we love and that has lots of veggie options. good thing too is they are pretty cheap.

Jody from VegChic said...

Yay veggie sushi! Yes, local places rock...

Hope you are settling into the swing of things with school starting up.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hope that you have a great weekend!

Courtney

Vegan_Noodle said...

Looks like a beautiful plate of sushi! What was the orange sauce?
Hope you had an awesome birthday weekend!!

MeloMeals said...

that sushi looks to die for!