Thursday, July 05, 2007

When 13-Year-Olds Have Too Much Time On Their Hands...

My Middle Sprout evidently needs an outlet for her creativity this summer (or maybe I'm not giving her enough chores!)...

She created her very own blog. When you're running out of better things to do, check it out: The Adventures of Veggie Barbie and Carnivore Ken.

(You know you secretly want to see what Barbie's up to, her life's more exciting than mine.)

Not much there yet, but give those creative thoughts a few days to percolate... Of course I'm biased since I'm the Mom, but I promise it might be almost entertaining. (More so if you happen to be, oh, thirteen or so!).

8 comments:

Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

yeaah for your middle sprout's creativity! georgous flowers on your last post - such pretty colors. and I'm certain the Taco Ring would be my favorite too -- I need to do a search on your blog to get that recipe.

radicalveg said...

I'm thinking of traveling (maybe even relocating) to Ecuador and I saw the picture on your site of an open air market, taken by your daughter during her trip there. May I ask what city that market was located in, and can you ask her what her impressions were as far as a vegan being able to survive (foodwise) in Ecuador?

Thanks,

Fred
email: herbivore1@cox.net

Rose said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, it's nice that your daughter has started a blog, I'll definately visit it.

madeinalaska said...

your middle sprout is flippen funny! what a cute blog!

Veggie Cookster said...

What a cute blog! I'm a Barbie lover myself; was a collector for many years but stopped when I ran out of room to store my dolls. O_o Will be checking out her blog often! :)

Julie said...

That's too cute!! I'll surely be checking it out :]

Diz Rivera said...

Love the Barbie and Ken blog. Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

That's a BRILLIANT blog!