Wednesday, March 21, 2007

More Cashew Alfredo Sauce, more yum.

Woo. I'm flattered; My wonderful - and WAY too far-away friend Froggy (who's an amazing cook in his own right) read my Cashew Alfredo Sauce recipe and decided to give it a try.

He just sent me this picture so I thought I'd post it for fun. Love the beverage there, heehee! (He said was food "fit for a bachelor" which I take as a compliment since he's a mighty good bachelor cook!)

The pasta's a bit light and hard to see, but you get the idea, and here it is with Blackened Tofu (I need this recipe!!) and baby spinach - yum, the boy definitely knows what to do with tofu!! Maybe I should head off to New Mexico for dinner!

2 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

That is really cool! I love that he sent you a pic too!

Twisted Cinderella said...

just wanted to let you know I tagged you!