Thursday, March 22, 2007

Some Awesome Family/Parent Blogs

OK, so I haven't done too many of these Blogger game-thingys (I suppose there's some technical name and I'm once again clueless) anyway, I tend to limit them 'cause I get to thinking too many of them clutter my blog and take away from the main reasons I blog - cooking vegan comfort food, and raising vegan kids...
But this one looked fun, so I'm gonna try it since I don't have anything better to blog about today: Cindy over at her Blog "Ever after...My Way" tagged me for this really great blogroll idea, and I figured it would be fun to play along! So what I'm supposed to do is 'tag' five of you to carry on the list like I did, adding as we go - so I tagged some of my favorites...

So there's rules - and sorry if I don't follow them well, I never followed rules too well...

1. Write a short paragraph at the beginning of your post and link back to the blog that put you on the list in the paragraph. You need to break up the duplicate content string. Someone took the time to add you so the least you can do is give them an extra linkback. (Tofu Mom's note: "I have no idea what those last two lines mean, I just cut and paste...")
2. Copy the list of originals below COMPLETELY and add it to your blog. If you would like a different keyword for your blog then change it when you do your post and it should pass to most blogs with that keyword. (Tofu Mom's Note: "Once again... I have no idea...").
3. Take the adds from the blog that added you, and place them in the “Originals” list. (Tofu Mom's Note: "OK, I did that, I think...?")
4. Add up to 5 new parenting or (Mommy/Daddy) blogs to the list in the “My Adds” section. (Tofu Mom's Note: "my 'add-ons' are slanted to vegan parenting but that's mostly what I'm interested in").

OK, Here we go, MY ADD-ONS (Tofu Mom's Note: "I assume these are sites I've chosen that are not on the list before? Hope that's how it works..."):

-- Candi's Vegan Photo Blog
-- Julia's Blog
-- Anything Said (This one makes me laugh 'till I pee my pants, I swear!)
-- Vegan-Licious
-- Vegan Lunch Box (such a classic vegan blog, I know, and it IS about parenting too!)

the original list:
An Island Life
arewethereyetmom.com
HeartSongsKitchen Ramblings from a fairly odd Tofu mom
My Splatter Painted Life
The Adventures of Fantastagirl
A Work of Art: Raising Our Exceptional Son
Ever After … My Way
Adventures In The 100 Acre Wood
An Island Life
Adoption and Fire
Lala Girl
The Bookworm Broadcast
Parenting Sites 411
Cass Knits
Geni Desu Yo
No Average Mom
Notes From The Trenches
Busy Mom.net
Groovy Mom
Coffee Time
My Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings
Toil
My Single Mom Life
Tips From The Money Goddess
Army Mom: New Jersey
Melissa’s Place
Three Sons and a Princess
Moot Thoughts and Musings
A family runs through it
Uglyhead
Parenting Toddlers

Wheeee! That was fun!

1 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

Thanks for playing. I am heading over to visit your additions.