Saturday, November 17, 2007

YAY! Blog fixed!

I posted earlier that my blog was "broke" (my sidebar had migrated to the bottom of the page)... and many of you wonderful people offered suggestions, as did the people on the Google/Blogger forums. Thank You!!!


Well, the sidebar's back where it's supposed to be!

I finally figured it out with some tips from a random "Blogger-Fix" website!

And fixed it. BY MYSELF. Yes, I've been obsessing over this for almost a week, believe me, I tried everything. I am now incredibly well-versed in HTML and the inner workings of my stupid Blogger page.

The problem? Every post that had the "VeganMoFo" logo or link had to be deleted! I do not know why. I tried a bazillion other fixes first, but finally discovered this was causing the escaping sidebar... like I said, I do NOT know exactly why - at least well enough to explain here without a few hundred more knowledgable people swooping in and telling me my explanation is all wrong....


At any rate, it's fixed, the side-bar is back and I basically discovered how to fix it MYSELF. Did I mention that? I'm pretty psyched! I need to re-add my blogroll and a few things, but otherwise? All set. Back to the good stuff. The food. Yay.
Oh, here's a baby picture of yours truly. Again, I have no idea why, just felt like posting.

3 comments:

Ashasarala said...

That is utterly adorable! =)

bazu said...

Yay for fixed blogs and baby pictures! So cute!

Sheree' said...

So cute! I am glad you were able to fix your blog. I think we should all put a baby shot. So cute.