Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pasta and Vegetables With Cream Sauce

Totally uninspiring picture, but really good pasta!!!

I don't often post recipes or ideas from other sources, mainly 'cause I'm lazy and rarely get around to trying them. But this recipe caught my eye. It comes from fellow blogger, Matt over at "My Veggie Kitchen".

Check out his blog, mostly all vegan and DELICIOUS!!

I was in the mood for a creamy psta sort of thing anyway, and have my own cashew-based Cream Sauce that, admittedly, I'm pretty fond of, (mainly because I know it by heart). But after seeing his drool-worthy pictures (which mine are not) I decided I needed try Matt's Pasta Primavera recipe.

And let me tell you , it was definitely a hit in our house. I did change up the vegetables a bit according to those I had. And I left out the miso, since one of my kids dislikes it a great deal, regardless of how I think I'm disguising it. But I'd recommend trying it with the miso if you have it.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Mmmmm I LOVE your cream sauce! (Better yet, so do all the omni family, it's about the only vegan dish they'll eat!!) And I recently discovered Matts blog too, but I somehow missed that sauce. I'll have to try his as well!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Lovely dish!! No doubt it'd be a hit.

Nicole said...

Yum!

The Voracious Vegan said...

Mmmm! Creamy delicious pasta, so good.

Alisa said...

mmm, yum! I make a cashew cream sauce too that is definitely my favorite.

Erin said...

Holy cow, does that sauce look good!