Thursday, September 13, 2007

OK, Um...Don't Eat Here...

Sorry, sorry, sorry for my departure into the world of complete and utter tastelessness... but I couldn't resist.

Don't ask me. I have NO idea where the picture's from, it's probably not even a real place. But someone just sent it to me in one of those amazing forwarded e-mails thats sent to three thousand people. (Why me?) No,seriously, what could I do but warn others?

Besides, I didn't have anything more exciting to blog. I'm betting right now, you're really hoping I find something better for tomorrow. I promise, I promise, I'll try. I mean, I love Indian Food, but.... yeah.

Happy Thursday.

9 comments:

bazu said...

Hey, I'd probably eat there. =)

Unknown said...

Or as my husband calls it: dessert.

Bananas said...

mmm... that doesn't sound very tasty to me. And DEFINITELY not vegan! ;)

Tracy said...

Hmmmm...interesting. I think I might just run the other way....

urban vegan said...

That's so funny! I honestly once knew a man whose sister was named Labia.

Lori- the Pleasantly Plump Vegan said...

hahaha. thanks for the laugh!

Cynthia said...

Funny.

Lympicita said...

Hello,

I just found your blog. That restaurant is in Ireland. I've eaten there. Actually it used to be a fab place to get a curry, but then everything went downhill.

I can't remember what it is really called.

Unknown said...

it's called nagina tandoori, just so you know!

http://www.citikey.com/business/11004610