Saturday, March 10, 2007

Ooooh! Presents in the Mail!

WOO! I LOVE SURPRISES!

Got home this afternoon and found a surprise package waiting for me in the mail box!
I adore surprises! And it's not even my birthday!

Well, this little package was SO AWESOME (and thoughtful)! Wow! It was from my friend Antonio Garlic-Boy - a fellow vegan, Washington resident and wise VeggieBoards.com member. (OK, that's obviously not his name, but you get the idea). Anyway, I just had to show you all my little goodies!

First, this totally cool green "VEGAN" bracelet which I think I shall wear all the time. I love, love, love it!! My kids are green with envy! (You knew I had to say that, right?)

It's like those yellow wristbands they first had for Lance Armstrong, I think? Tried to get a picture but all I have is my webcam right now so it's rather an odd angle and the "VEGAN" word doesn't show up - squint your eyes a little... (I think it's from VeggieWristBands.com - the only source I know of for the things. Cool though, huh?)
Then, not necessarily anything to do with being vegan, but these darling frog earrings.
Antoine knows all about my froggy fetish, heh. I have no idea where he got these but they are just CUTE CUTE! The green ones look sorta like clay or something, handmade and very crafty - I love it!

Once again, tried to take some pics, but webcams have such limitations! Aggh! The really blurry one here (use your imagination, if you will) is some teeny, tiny little froggy stud earrings. So sweet, but evidently too tiny to photograph. *pouts*.
Anyway, Thank You Anthony!

*I may repost with better pictures later, however my oldest Sprout is off to the jungles of Ecuador today - taking my digital camera with her...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish the best to your daughter!

nice gifts!

Twisted Cinderella said...

Great pics! I love the froggies and the vegan wrist band

aTxVegn said...

You know I live in Lance-town so I LOVE that wristband! I have to have one. And those froggie earrings are adorable! What a great friend to send you those gifts.

Jungles of Ecuador, wow! How long will your daughter be gone? Will her cell phone work? I hope you'll post her pictures when she returns.