Sunday, October 14, 2007

My Beautiful "Sprouts" :)

My Beautiful "Sprouts" all wore DRESSES this weekend, to church!!



Without me even asking, or threatening... or whining...

(Actually I don't do any of those things, they pretty much wear what they want as long as it's in reasonably good taste.)

Of course, I think they always look nice, (I'm their MOM, I'd think they looked good in their jammies - which they wear a lot too...) but today, I was just happy and surprised and so proud of how grown up they all were!

So, naturally I just had to snap their photo in front of our fall-colored dogwood tree.

(No, in case you're wondering, the CAT didn't go to church).

Have a GREAT Autumn afternoon...

17 comments:

aTxVegn said...

Great photo and the tree in the background is as beautiful as your family!

madeinalaska said...

what beauty's you have there!

Amy said...

Aww they look great (and why DIDN'T the cat go to church? Hmmmmm? :P)

Anonymous said...

very cute photo!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful photo of beautiful girls !
I <3 the kitty too :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful girls!

I went to a Unity church once. A woman brought her dog, and she told me they believed dogs have souls, so they are welcome in church too. I thought that was pretty neat, but then I noticed she was the only one with a dog and wondered how church would be if everyone brought their pets.

urban vegan said...

They're the prettiest sproouts I've ever seen.

Candi said...

Your girls are beautiful! What shiny and gorgeous hair they have! You've got some healthy sprouts there! ;)

The tree is so pretty as a backdrop.

Oh, and I love the kitty! :P

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

what a lovely photograph!! I do hope that you had a great autumn afternoon as well :0)

Veggie Cookster said...

Great photo... and I love the cat! Looks so much like my Harry. :)

Thanks for the tip on the BBQ tempeh. I'll definitely give it a try! :)

Cynthia said...

You have all right to be a proud mama and love that you share it with us. :)

Kumudha said...

Girls and the cat look great.

Picture-perfect!

bazu said...

cutie sprouts! oh, now why did the kitty not come to church?? ;-)

Lori- the Pleasantly Plump Vegan said...

cute

harlemgrrl said...

sweet pic!

found your blog via tropical vegan, and i'm already a fan :0)

Peace, Love and Veganism said...

Love all your past posts! Love the quick soups, too - I just posted on the very same thing! I love fall just for the soups, chilis and stews....every season has something special to look forward to, right? Your girls are beautiful - love your cat, too!!

Anonymous said...

Just wanna say "Congratulation to u". You raised three beautiful and talented girls. I always enjoy reading your new entries and am amazed of how good u are.

Leila from Germany